Is your vehicle suffering from unknown & annoying metal rattling sound?
This might save your day!
An average vehicle's rear door latch plate suffers from heavy wear & tear as such small plate had to support the huge & heavy door, leaving annoying rattling sounds & unbearable vibration once it is old & rusty. It is recommended to replace the old & rusty rear door latch plate once every 5 to 10 years.
The Rear Door Latch Plate (Toyota Land Cruiser / Pajero Series) is a perfect replacement to save you from those annoying rattling sound & vibration coming from your vehicle's rear! By simply installing it with an hexagon Allen key (included), you will realize a huge reduction of rattling noise & a stronger, solid supporting locks for your rear door!
- Suitable for Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, Toyota FJ, Toyota Rav4, Havel H9 & Lexus GX
- Easy & quick installation, tool is included per purchase
- Prevent abnormal rattling sound coming from unsupported rear-door
- Solid metal build, effectively buffer strong impact
- Non-destructive installation, highly valuable & efficient
- 1 x Rear Door Latch Plate (Toyota Land Cruiser / Pajero Series)