Irrigation Metal Mesh Filter is functioned as separating water and impurities. Under the influence of pressure, water flows from high pressure to low pressure. When water flows through the mesh core, impurities larger than the mesh size will be filtered out.
- Filter all impurities larger than the mesh size.
- It is not recommended to use in water rich in algae and organic matter, because it is not convenient to remove the nets.
- The core is easily damaged by solid matter in water such as sand, which reduces the filtering accuracy.
- More suitable for use in low voltage systems.
- Material: plastic with maximum UV & oxidant protection + stainless steel mesh
- Heavy-duty plastic with maximum UV and oxidant protection
- Max Pressure: 8 bar
- Size of 3/4 (25.5mm) = 180 X 180 X 100
- Size of 1.0 (32mm) = 180 X 180 X 100
- Size of 1.5 (50mm) = 250 X 220 X 120
- Size of 2.0 (63mm) = 290 X 260 X 150
- 1 x irrigation mesh filter
- Please allow slight manual measurement deviation for the data.